Making lip balm is as simple as 1 2 3.
Get the kit for yourself or a friend and see how it's done! 💄
Use our kit to create a lip balm gift that will have everyone asking for more!
This kit provides you the necessary ingredients to create 6 Lavender and Peppermint Lip Balms!
Included in the kit:
- Six .5 oz lip tins
- Cosmetic grade beeswax
- Coconut oil
- Shea Butter
- One Amber glass vial with appropriate amounts of pure lavender and peppermint essential oil
- Six stickers for hand written labels
- One Muslin bag
What you will need:
- Double boiler or a makeshift double boiler (a pot with a smaller, heat safe bowl made for easy pouring)
- Spatula to scrape butters off of the cling wrap
- A spoon or glass stirring rod to mix the ingredients as they melt
- Marker for writing on your labels
- Patience as you watch the butters melt; don't rush it!
I ordered kits for all of my Girl Scouts (age 9) for a virtual meeting. The owner was so wonderful to work with, tracked our package to make sure we got them in time, and was just an all around joy to work with. We had a grownup for every kid as the instructions involve the stove, but it was just the right amount of challenge for the girls. They had an absolute blast and are so excited to give their loved ones lip balm for Christmas.
Hi Blair! Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive results! I am so happy to hear that your scouts enjoyed themselves. I think it is so cool that you turned this product into something that could strengthen a bond for a group via virtual interaction. And they are fixing them as Christmas gifts?’ I love it! Woot! Thank you for welcoming Grace into your Girl Scout activities Be well, Jacki